Friday, March 6, 2015

Scar Gel & Hyaluronic Acid Serum &InstaNatural Eye Cream

As I was using this it really helped my scar as I continued to use it , the scar has  become lighter. I hope the more I use it and longer I use it it will become hardly noticeable. I like that it absorbs very  easily  and it doesn't have any residue  after it has dried. It does have  a slight scent to it but  the scent evaporates very quickly.  A little goes a long way. I love the fact it was made in the good ole USA.I got this product for free for my unbiased review . My opinion is my own. 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T8NFRUS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

InstaNatural Youth Express Eye Cream
Love this stuff. Helped under my eyes be so much brighter and lighter. Going to continue to use it. Helps with puffiness as well. If you have sagging bags  under your eyes , just apply and  I hope it helps you as much as it has me. I got this product for free for my unbiased review.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KCFAZTE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hyaluronic Acid Serum, I received this product  for free for my unbiased review and my opinion is my own.  I had   used this Serum  on all my face in particular a little dab will do you but concentrated on my upper lip and noticed that it plumps up skin  to make it more firmer. I also noticed when I used it under my eyes it helped reduce the appearance of dark circles as well as some of the puffiness went away as well. It made my skin feel very soft and smooth and left me with a  glow. I love that my skin feels fresh and looks brighter now. It has vitamin C and also green tea and jojoba oil . I love that I can pronounce the ingredients in the product and is made in the USA. The only con is that it is in a glass bottle and I wish it was in a different container because you have to be extra careful with it. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K2O3NV2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 comment:

  1. These all sound like good products. I am especially interested in the Scar Gel having many scars of my own. Interesting review. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete