Monday, March 9, 2015

Faburo Adustable Posture Back Brace

Faburo Adustable Posture Back Brace. Is a  back brace to help you with your posture, to help remind you to sit up straight. When you sit up straight and correct you won't get as stiff and won't have tension and muscles ache as bad. It is made of good quality material, easy to wash and take care of. Can wear it if you work or at home during the day. I like that it is helping me to relearn how to sit and make me aware to straighten up and fix my posture. The only con is I think It needs more padding under the arms it kinda is uncomfortable for me but I think that is where I have a big bust. It is for a chest size  26' to 40'. If you are in between those sizes you should be fine. It has adjustable straps for the shoulders and also for around the waist. They say that it can  relieve many back pain issues. If you tend to slouch give it a try and see if it doesn't help your posture. I know it has mine.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HMBNW82/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1425965463&sr=1&keywords=Faburo+Adjustable+Posture+Back+Brace

1 comment: