Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Dot & Dot 15 inch Packing Organizer

I got this product for free in exchange for my unbiased review. This is my own opinion of the product. I received the 15 inch Packing Organizer and thought this might cause more work when packing, but it really didn't cause me any extra time packing.  It comes with a board to show how to fold your shirts and pants  so it will save you space. I think you can even use the board while during laundry everyday , it is a good tool to keep to help organize laundry as you put it away and will help save drawer space as well.It actually has helped  me a lot and I will tell you why, It is a time saver, I use it for folding the laundry and that helps me have more neatly folding clothes in drawers instead of having them roll up and just tossed in there. Also if you have ever travel with someone and packed there clothes with your own bag, it can be a mess to try and find everything. Usually ever thing gets thrown in floor trying to sort everything out. But with Dot & Dot 15 inch packing organizer it was a lot easier. I was able to organize my clothes from my husband so he could get to his and I could get to mine so much easier . He has his organizer bag and I have mine. the 15 inch organizer can hold up to 7 shirts or 7 pants which is enough for a  get away easily. The clothes are  store neatly and  organize and wrinkle free which I love . I hate to iron. I also notice that the suitcase is easier to shut because it saves more space. It is made out of very strong material as well. Also if you have to go through Airport security it helps maintain your privacy a lot more all they have to do is unfold it.
 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JL7QLEC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment