Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Multi-functional camera cleaning kit review

Multi-functional camera cleaning kit review. This is a great kit to have, it comes  with 8 things to help me be able to keep my camera at it  top peak performance. This kit is made by Rangers, and it comes with : Hurricane Blower,  Lens Cleaning Cloth, Lens Cleaner, Professional Lens Cleaning Pen, Cleaning Brush, Carrying Bag, Lens Cleaning Tissue, Cotton Swabs. Dust and fingerprints is a no no when it comes to Cameras at any time, no matter if  you are starting out with a  expensive  camera or with a cheaper camera. You will always need a cleaning kit with you  and this cleaning kit from Rangers is a nice one.  The Hurricane Blower is a powerful blower, it really gets rid of dust and doesn't hold back at all. I  have had other blowers that didn't do anything except take up space because it just didn't do the job. This Hurricane does do the job . You can also use it to clean inside of your DSLR Camera, if there is any dust  in the camera or on the lens just use the Hurricane Blower and  give it a squeeze and blow the dust off. I also use this on my keyboards to get the dust out from in between the keys. The Lens cleaning cloth is great to use when on the go because it it's works great to remove smudges on cameras, and on tablets and on tv screens. This can also be used for tablets, and monitors or tvs  as well.  The Professional lens Cleaning pen is my favorite out of all of these because of it's portability if I don't want to take everything I can just stick this in my bag and  I have a brush and a felt tip pen to wipe any dust off of my camera lens and a Lens cleaning cloth  and I am ready to go. It also comes with another little brush as well to swipe away any dust off of your camera lens or you can even use it on a keyboard to get the dust off of it .The cleaning tissue has to be used very carefully so you don't scratch the lens but it does a great job conjunction with lens cleaner to get any smudges off  of your lens.. The cotton swabs are great to have to get any dirt or smudges off as well. I Do like that it is portable, it comes with a travel bag so I recommend having this kit with you always if you are a beginner photographer or a novice, it will be a big help to you. I know it is be a big help to me as well. The Rangers  company have developed some great products and put them all together so that when going on a  outing you have everything at your fingertips and  you don't have your fingerprints on everything else.

https://www.amazon.com/Rangers-Professional-Non-Toxic-Alcohol-Free-Electronics/dp/B01M0UDQ88/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1478103100&sr=8-16&keywords=rangers+camera+cleaning+kit






No comments:

Post a Comment