Monday, October 31, 2016

YETM1 Bluetooth receiver review

My review of th YETM1 is as follows: This is a great little device is wonderful for converting your older stereo into a blue-tooth receiver. For my test I used a pair of PC speakers that I had lying around. I plugged the blue-tooth device into a usb power source and plugged the speakers into the blue-tooth device by way of the 3.5 mm jack. As soon as my tablet connected which was a very fast connection I had a new set of blue-tooth speakers from spare PC speakers. Instead of buying more equipment I was able to re-purpose a good set of speakers. Over all I love this device, for it’s usefulness in being able to make it possible to send my music, pod-casts, and other audio that I enjoy to any audio device in my house with out the fuss of connecting extra cables or as I said buying new equipment when I have working things already available in my home.




https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Receiver-URANT-Wireless-Headphones/dp/B017CL98X4/ref=sr_1_45?srs=13460258011&ie=UTF8&qid=1476329833&sr=8-45

1 comment:

  1. We round-up the best in-ear headphones on the market, whether you want a pair of budget earphones for cheap prices.
    for more information visit Best in ear headphones

    ReplyDelete