Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Amy Grant Tennessee Christmas CD Review

I received this Amy Grant Tennessee  Christmas CD, to do a review on and I was so excited to listen to it and  to give my take on it. This is a beautiful CD, especially  for Christmas time. If you're  not in the Christmas Spirit  yet,  Then I would suggest to  go and pick  up this Christmas CD up because it will stir the Christmas Spirit up in you and you will enjoy hearing some of your older favorites or  some of the newer Christmas songs she has put on there. Because I know that I have so enjoyed this Christmas CD already and I have had it repeating for days now. I really enjoy the classics as they are what I have grew up with, but I have found out that  some of her newer ones are becoming  my favorites as well. I like that there is  a mix of classics and new songs on this CD.  I think that Amy Grant, has included some tidbits of her special memories on her Christmas Cd as well, which makes this CD  a little bit more personal, and I also like that the CD has help me remind myself, to  stop and take time to make more memories  and to stop and  to share those memories with others. So  this Christmas I am going to take a little time and grab some cocoa or some hot apple cider and put on Amy Grant Tennessee Christmas CD and breathe and celebrate Christmas  with my love ones and   make new memories while celebrating Christmas with each other.  This CD comes with 13 tracks:
 1. Tennessee Christmas
 2 .To Be Together
 3.Christmas for you and me
 4.Melancholy Christmas
 5.December 
 6.White Christmas
 7.Joy to the World
 8. I've  got my love to keep me warm
 9. Baby it's cold outside
10.Christmas don't be late
11.Still can't sleep
12.Another Merry Christmas
13.O come All Ye Faithful





Buy-link: http://smarturl.it/TNChristmasAlbum?IQid=flyby
“To Be Together” Audio on
 Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUpIwK5Bxn8 

 #TennesseeChristmas

#flyby


No comments:

Post a Comment