Friday, November 4, 2016

Christmas Tree review

 I was so excited to get this Christmas tree, it's  a 7.5  Holiday Time Pre- Lit  Liberty Pine Artificial Christmas Tree that has Color Changing Lights. Now I have always wanted a big Christmas tree and so this  particular Christmas Tree  has had a lot to live up to.  Before this Christmas Tree, we always have used a 4 ft Christmas Tree before, so  I will say that this Christmas Tree, turned out so great, I am in love with it.  I love that the lights can be changed to be clear or color or it can be changed to blink on and off and  is able to  change in between the colors to clear. The lights can be left on or can be left to blink  on and off as well. It comes with a controller that is connected to the tree to change the settings for the tree. I would have liked it to been able to use   a remote control that isn't attached by wiring. But you can't tell it's connected unless you look for it. The Christmas Tree came in a huge box and I will say the box was damaged sightly on the outside. The Christmas Tree came in 3  pieces and each piece was numbered, 1,2,3, so it was very easy to put together.The Christmas Tree is a bit heavy but my husband had no problem putting it together and lifting it. The Christmas tree did need quite a bit of flocking to put the branches were they needed to be. But after that the tree looks  very full and it's breathtaking. The lights are LED'S and are  very beautiful and branches of the tree are  two different types  but blend well together. The power source is built in the center of the rod, so no more having cords everywhere.  It is simply plug it in to your outlet and you are ready to go. It also comes with a  tree stand as well. I definitely would recommend this Christmas Tree if you are looking for a new one, or like us looking for a upgrade. I know we will be enjoying this Christmas Tree for years to come. 












No comments:

Post a Comment