Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Dot & Dot Bendable Memory Foam pillow review,

This is great  pillow ,if you are having to travel a lot or if you just fall a sleep in the car  a lot.The Dot & Dot Bendable Memory Foam pillow, is easy to bend to different angles for that perfect placement to help you get the rest that you need  when you are on the go or even use it at home to use for back support or for knee support.The pillow is surrounded with memory foam and the pillow is  soft and plush.  The cover is a gray fabric that zips on and off easily so that I can wash it when it gets dirty.You may also feel the bar in the middle of the pillow, when bending the pillow  as well, if you are pushing  on the pillow. For me  the bar doesn't bother me when I am using it around my neck or for when I am using it  for my back or when I  use it for knee support. When using it as a neck pillow it gives me the support for my neck so I can sleep comfortably  while traveling because when I don't use it and I sleep in the car I am always sliding  my head side to side and  I usually  wake up with my neck being stiff and achy when I wake up.  So this is a great help. When  I am using it for a back pillow it gives  me great  back support as well. This is why I like this pillow, it is able to be used in different ways where it bendable it can be used as a long pillow or bent into a u shape or even a L shape.











https://www.amazon.com/Bendable-Memory-Foam-Travel-Pillow/dp/B01IEJHJWK/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1476630091&sr=8-9&keywords=dot+01+travel+pillow

 #TravelPillow #http://dotdottravel.com/tpillow 
#Bendable #sleepytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment