Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Habeats Bridal Wedding Prom Bridesmaid Jewelry Set review

I received  this rhinestone  necklace and it is a beautiful  necklace ,  it was suppose to come with a pair of earrings  but unfortunately  I  didn't  receive  the earrings at all and i was really looking  forward to  trying them out.The necklace has two rows of rhinestones, it also is made to be a choker, which  I like that kind of style in a necklace . I will say that the clasp needs to be made with a different  type of clasp, just for  durability  in the  necklace  for long term use. This would  be  great for a bride or for  prom or any  other type of party to give you that extra glam. I received  this  product for free or for a discounted price for my honest opinion and my opinion is solely my own .





 #rhinestonenecklace #diamondnecklace #diamondearrings #bridalearrings #bridalset #rhinesotneearrings #habeats
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MG52XSQ



No comments:

Post a Comment