Wednesday, November 2, 2016

MohOO brick backdrop review


 This, is a beautiful 5 x 7  backdrop from MoHoo. I have gotten several from them  and this is one of my favorites so far. The backdrop is  made of a silk material and the backdrop is a brick wall .This  particular backdrop has some character to it and I think that is why this one is one  of my favorites so far from them. The brick wall is not made to look new, it actually looks like it is from a old  brick building, that is starting to really show some wear and tear to it , which I love. I can picture it in maybe a old neighborhood that has many stories to tell. The brick wall shows some great details in the backdrop and in the photos as well. You can see where there is some wear and tear on the brick wall. Now let me be clear the backdrop is in excellent shape, I am just describing the  look and the feel of the brick that is painting on the backdrop.  This particular  backdrop is a must for any beginner or novice photographer or anyone who wants a backdrop for their videos.This  is also great for  Weddings, Parties  and even for  Senior High School Pictures and Prom Pictures an  it even could be used  for High School Play. Also I use this for Portrait Pictures and You can dress this backdrop up in  any way that you want and it will  be able to transport  your pictures to another level. Add costumes and props and have fun. I will say that when this arrived is folded but we hung it up and most of wrinkles came out, but there was  a few left and we just used a steamer to get them out. This backdrop is a beautiful backdrop, the quality is there for sure. The details of the backdrop  really pop.



https://www.amazon.com/Photography-Background-Backdrop-1-5x2-1m-Material/dp/B01G3QI8T4/ref=sr_1_43?m=AG5XO62ZQEEU&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1477622157&sr=1-43

No comments:

Post a Comment