Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Archeer Binoculars Telescope with Night Vision

Archeer  Binoculars Telescope with Night Vision, these are great binoculars, they are 30 x 60 and have  night vision capabilities but they do need some sort of light  for the night vision capability. Because these are not the kind of binoculars that  you can see when it is completely  dark.  These have red membrane on end of binoculars that help you see in the dark with a little light.These are great for outdoor use,  or for watching birds or   any wildlife activity. Also these would be great for hiking and concerts as well. I know I like using them to  spot the deer in our yard and to watch the birds as well and I am looking forward to taking them to taking them to Cades Cove to try and spot more wildlife as well. I love that I can zoom in with these as well, and the binoculars can fold together  for portability. They do have a string attached to binoculars so if you want you can wear them around your neck for quick access. It also comes with a  soft case,  that the binoculars can be carried in as well.  I was given this  item to try out and I wanted to leave a review about them to help someone who was looking for a pair of good binoculars. I was not paid or asked to do a review for this item.



https://www.amazon.com/Binoculars-Telescope-Lightweight-travelling-sightseeing/dp/B01NBE9JF1/ref=sr_1_2?m=A65F3AFZ1DIWL&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1484199515&sr=1-2&keywords=telescope

No comments:

Post a Comment