Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Amzdeal Table Top Folding Photo Studio Shooting Tent White Photograhpy Light Tent Kit Review


I really like this Table top Photo studio Tent, it is a must have in my opinion  to get that professional look, and that is the look  that I am going for.  I wish I had found the Amzdeal table Top Photo Studio tent  a lot sooner. This is great for photographers who like to take photos of things. Also If you are a blogger or just someone that is  trying to sell their items on eBay or yard sale sites, this will be a big help I think. So whether this is for professional use or personal use I  think this will help with what ever your needs are or will be.  This photo studio  tent with LED lights is a lot of fun to use  and I can tell a big difference in using this product and not having it, that when I use photo studio tent the  products come out looking very nice.  The Photo Studio Tent  size is 24x22x24 cm, which is  a good size for watches, jewelry, coffee cups, and toys and even binoculars for examples. When I opened up the packaging it came with a USB cable and a folded box  that had magnets on the folded box and has two background cloths that are made out of felt,one  background is black and one is white and photo studio has LED lights  built in and has a USB Cable that runs it. It was easy to setup, just follow  the instruction manual and it will be a snap. The backgrounds have two slot  to adhere them to. The Photo Studio Tent is portable which  makes it convenient and a plus to have. I receive this to try and wanted to leave my opinion so others could see what I thought of it. I received no money for my opinion.











https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GDL7EEE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 comment: