Tuesday, January 24, 2017

All The Things Professional Makeup Case Extra Large review

All The Things Professional Makeup Case Extra Large review, I  always like to be organized, but this is one part  of my life  that I will have to  say I have been slack in.  My makeup  was piled up  in a drawer where chaos ensued and I would have to dig and dig to really find what I wanted or needed or I  would just give up and not even wear any makeup out because of the hassle of having to dig through everything. So I really like having this  All things Professional Makeup Case Extra large case, I can design it to my certain needs, it has different compartments and if I need to make the compartments bigger or smaller I can do that. This is a very well made case as well.  It has a handle on it or I can carry it by the strap that came with it. It has two snap on locks with a key so I can keep it locked if I needed to, this is great if you travel alot or if you  are in college and you need to keep other people out of your stuff, lets face it makeup is very expensive and  this case can help me keep my makeup from  organized and help me find what I need when I need it and keep my makeup in one piece. I can't tell you how many times I have had to throw away  blushes or eyeshadows that have gotten broken in my drawer while I was trying to dig through everything, but never again. I will enjoy having everything where I need it.  I also think this could be used for more than just a makeup case as well.






http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MYZSRCJ

#cosmeticmakeupcase

No comments:

Post a Comment