Friday, February 10, 2017

Mohoo brown backdrop review

This background drop is very well done. This backdrop print is dark brown but fades in the center and has a type of wood floor look to it and  it's   made of cloth and I really like these cloth backdrops a lot more, because they are  a lot easier to use and work with. I don't have to steam them or iron them. I like  a backdrop that  all I have to do is unwrap  it and let it stand or even add a  little wrinkle release to it and then I can start to have some fun with it. I love photography it's  my gift and  my talent  and  I  like that I can  use  this  backdrop for portraits  or I can add my own type of  decorations to it and  give it a theme for a certain look that I am going for and that will change everything.This is a good size it is 5 x 7 and it's made out of a cotton cloth material so it's washable if I spill something on it or if it's gets dirty.  I received this for discount  and wanted to share how much I enjoyed this product.










https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01N9QMX3Q/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all&m=A3FV4MIBE1RGSA

1 comment: