Friday, February 17, 2017

Beexcellent Pro Gaming Headset

This  headset, works great for computers, tablets or  PS4. The sound comes through clear and  sounds great.I really like the headset for playing my games on my PS4 system. The headset plugs directly into my game controller, so I can play my game without disturbing  other people that are  in the room as well. When I am using my PS4 and I am talking with my friends through partychat, they are able to hear me clearly through the microphone. I enjoy using the  headset with my tablet when I am listening to my music and jamming out to my tunes. I also like that headset is very comfortable to wear, they fit great over my ears, and are super comfortable to wear for a long period of time. I wanted to share my thoughts about this product and how much Iiked it.






https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GYIS3NW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment