Monday, February 20, 2017

Sterling Silver I love you to the moon and back necklace

#sterlingsilver #beautiful # romantic #heart #SilverCrystals

This is a beautiful necklace,  It's a beautiful heart with I love you to the moon and back written on side of the heart ,when I wear my necklace it reminds me  of how much  I love my husband and how much my  husband  loves me . Nathan, always tells me that  I love you to the moon and back and if I could lasso the moon for you that he would. It 's a very romantic gift and I will always  cherish it forever.  I was glad that I received it and wanted to share my thoughts on the product and how much I liked it.



https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias&field-keywords=heart+pendant&field-brand=silver+crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment