Friday, February 3, 2017

Kari Jobe CDecember Review

I was looking forward to getting The Garden CD by Kari Jobe, it has been such a blessing  to me and has touched my heart and my spirit so much.  I  have been using this  CD  throughout the day and when I  begin to start my day. This CD  has helped me to start my day off right. The Garden CD, is a winner in my book I really like the songs on this CD a lot. It  has become one of my favorite CD'S and one of my all time favorite songs is 'Speak To Me' which is on this particular CD. These songs, have been such a encouragement and are so uplifting  to me. I  recommend it  to all who want to be uplifted and encouraged. I know sometimes when  circumstances happen, or I am just down or sad and I  just don't know what else to do or  say  that if   I will  put on a worship CD  and just open my heart and  my mind to God, that He will meet me and give me the strength, courage and comfort that I need. Because I know  He is always with me through  out all my  circumstances.  I believe that this CD, The Garden CD, by Kari Jobe will be an  encouragement  and comfort to you as well. The songs  that are included in this CD  are powerful and very moving and and The Garden CD , comes  with   the lyrics  to all 14 songs that are included in this CD. Here are the titles to the songs :

  1. The Garden

  2. Let your Glory Fall

  3. Heal our Land

  4. Lover of my Soul

  5. Speak To Me

  6. Fall Afresh

  7. I will Sing

  8. Miracles

  9. Closer to Your Heart

10. Oh the Power

11. The Cause of Christ

12. Here as in Heaven

13. Come Alive

14. On the Throne



#TheGarden #Flyby

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MT669C0?tag=smarturl-20 Buy link

No comments:

Post a Comment