Friday, April 17, 2015

Youtrim review

  received this product for 100% free for my unbiased review and my review is solely my own. Youtrim is a dual action weight loss plan it doesn't cause jitters it helps with hunger and it helps to boost the metabolism . Also has helped with  my energy level. Also has helped my focus a quite a bit as well. It comes with a free weight loss book and free food guide and free diet plan. I haven't received mine yet. I contacted them and I am sure they will get to me hopefully.    You need to take one of each twice a day. Also I encourage a diet and exercise with this product it is not a magic pill . Here are some of the ingredients in it. Bitter orange powder, green tea, CLA , Carnitine.  Directions: Take 1 fat burner and 1 CLA when waking up with breakfast and take 1 fat burner 1 CLA with lunch.If you body handles that well you can take 1 30 mins before working out.Drink at least 6 glasses of water a day. I drink at least 4 18 ounces a day or more. Don't take more than 3 a day.




No comments:

Post a Comment