Sunday, April 12, 2015

Matcha tea Ceremony set Review


I had tried the 3 oz tea and love it. Was excited to try the 10 oz product ..I also received the Matcha Tea gift set for 100% free for my unbiased review. My review is solely my own. The Matcha tea set comes with a 1 oz of green tea and a wooden spoon, a very nice handmade bowel and also a ceramic  whisk holder as well as  bamboo whisk the ceramic whisk bowel is so the bamboo can dry and keep it shape. I tried this product actually like it a lot. I like the set, and like that you get a whisk to make sure your tea is mixed just right. It actually taste better, having been mixed properly.. I love it  either cold or hot and also I love to use it in my  smoothies. It actually  has given me energy and also I love the taste of this product. Some other teas I have a problem with taste. But this tea is beautiful blend and goes down smooth, and  with out being bitter. This is a great gift idea if someone loves green tea.









No comments:

Post a Comment