Thursday, September 22, 2016

Naivo 18K Rose Gold Plated Cocktail Flame Ring review


Naivo 18K Rose Gold Plated Cocktail Flame Ring review,  This is  a beautiful ring. The ring is design is gorgeous and very well made.  It does have a bit of weight to it as well on the hand but not to much weight to it. The ring has a flame design to  it, it has four flames two going one way and two other flames going a different way. It has twenty six cubic zirconia crystals.I had ordered it to be a size nine,so I could wear it on different fingers.I am happy with my size it was a perfect nine. The ring is a great value and looks very expensive as well. I will say that they had shipped the item in a little bag and I was dissapointed in that I think it should have had a nice gift box it just would have just added a nice touch to it.



 I had received this item for free or for a discounted price for my honest opinion and my opinion is solely my own.

#ROSEGOLDJEWELRYhttps://www.amazon.com/Naivo-Rose-Plated-Cocktail-Flame/dp/B01HBY70Q4/ref=sr_1_1?srs=14964031011&ie=UTF8&qid=1473983313&sr=8-1&keywords=rose%20gold%20ring

No comments:

Post a Comment