Friday, May 27, 2016

Travel Umbrella with Dupont Teflon Coated

I really like this umbrella it is sleek and it works great. It has  a push button to open itself up automatically which is a nice feature. It has a Teflon coating which helps wick away  the water . The umbrella is big enough for two people to share. I  like the handle it has on it as well it fit nicely in my hand and also has a cord to carry it with when it isn't in use.The umbrella also dries quickly as well which is a another plus.  This umbrella is says it will withstand 55 mph, I haven't tested it in that much wind but when I was out walking in the rain the wind was blowing and the umbrella had no issues with it. This would make a great gift it is practical but stylish. I received this product for  free or for a discounted price to give a opinion on the product. My opinion is solely my own.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01B16D5Z8

No comments:

Post a Comment