Tuesday, June 14, 2016

North Point Ultrasonic LED Air Humidifier & Diffuser Review

I really love this North Point, Ultrasonic LED Air Humidifier & Diffuser.This Is Ultrasonic LED Air Humidifier& Diffuser is a must have, in any home or office in my opinion. The Humidifier is great to keep in the home. It seems like my nose and throat gets so dry in the middle of the night and especially in the morning and I have noticed that it has helped me a great deal already. I have been using it at night beside our bed and the cool mist is very refreshing. My skin was not as dry as it use to be in the morning as well. The humidifer can hold up to 44 oz of water and it will continued to run up to 6 hours depending on whether you put the Ultrasonic LED Air Humidifier & Diffuser on low or high.The humidifier will automatically cut off when the water runs out.Also the Humidifier has a cool mist flowing, so it's not dangerous if little ones get to close to it. You still need to watch them around it so it doesn't topple over, but it is very sturdy on a table with no issues.Also it has LED lights that change color so it can be used as a night light as well. I also love that there is a place to put the essential oil as well, there is a little tray to put the essential oil and then the fan inside will put that into the air. We use a lot of essential oils so this is a plus for us. the essential oils are very helpful for our health. Also there is the filter can just be rinse out inside the humidifier.






I received this for a discounted price for my honest review and my opinion is solely my own opinion.#LEDHumidifier http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GGK4TWC

12 comments:

  1. This looks cool and I love the lights' color too. This might work perfectly on winter when the air is so humid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We rarely use one at home but it would be nice to have such an adorable looking humidifier! I like that it's very compact, it saves a lot of space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must check this out! Thank you for sharing your opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one of these in my bedroom. I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a little bit skeptical on purchasing a humidifier because of some reasons. But, I will check this one, sounds like a nice option.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just loving it right away. A Air Humidifier& Diffuser with Ultrasonic LED is quiet amazing & it is so great that we have different colors options as well. Would like to give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am into these things these days. This one looks super cool and oh so cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Oil diffuser is amazing. Such beautiful colors and the humidifier helps me sleep so much better. When paired with essential oils is amazing and makes the bedroom smell amazing. What a beautiful humidifier and accent to any room will be purchasing more for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. At Relaxing Humidifiers you can choose from a wide range of affordable humidifier including aromatherapy humidifier, night light humidifier, Fish Tank Humidifier, led ultrasonic humidifier and more all at one place. Their products are of excellent quality having affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Best air purifier under 20,000

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! homeairmachine website

    ReplyDelete